Thursday, January 1, 2009

One Week

New Years Day. January 1st. It's crazy hard to believe that in one week I'm going on a multiple month trip to somewhere I've never been. I'm nervous, scared, excited, worried, thrilled, and other. I don't really know what to expect at this moment. It's surely going to be something that I've never experienced before. I dunno! I think I really am excited. India looks like such a completely different lifestyle, it's really and truly going to be an adventure.

1 comment:

  1. I would love to be connected with you through this adventure. I have 2 very close friends who are on their way there as I type! They go with a group and bring supplies and resources to orphanages.

    I am ready to witness your life change and for you to become more of who you really are. XXOO Ilene (Aliyah)

    ReplyDelete